How to lose belly fat
Abdominal obesity, also known as central obesity and trunk obesity, is the accumulation of excess fat in and around the abdomen to a degree that may negatively affect health. So, how can you lose belly fat?
1. Develop a diet plan.
1)Reduce your sugar intake.Controlling the amount of sugar you consume each day is a great way to go about losing belly fat. Sugar is a form of carbohydrate that is broken down and digested quickly after consumption. The fructose (a simple sugar) commonly found in soda increases hunger, and lowering your sugar intake will make you less likely to feel hungry and will encourage you to consume less food. Therefore, keeping sugar to a minimum, no more than 40 grams per day, is a wise goal.
2) Drink plenty of water. Drinking a bottle of water 30-45 minutes before eating our main meal will allow us to reduce the amount of our main meal. All you have to do is prepare yourself a 500 ml bottle of water and drink it before the main meal to trick our stomach into filling up. Also, researches have shown people who drank a bottle of water before each meal lost more than 40% of their body weight over a three-month period.
3) Eat More vegetables. Eat more vegetables, which are low in calories, while making sure we're full. This is a great way to make your body think you're full, when in reality you're only consuming a small number of calories. Low-carb vegetables include: broccoli, zucchini, bell peppers, cucumbers, etc. Don't be afraid to eat a big plate of vegetables.They're low in calories and carbs, which is a great way to lose weight.
2. Exercise consistently, including cardio and strength training.
If you want to lose fat as soon as possible, then doing some cardio is an excellent option. People usually think that running can be a good way to burn fat. But this is not true because during long distance running, stress hormones increase so much that they cancel out the benefits.What's more,running carries a significant risk of injury. Studies have found that, as well as cycling and rowing are more likely to burn fat than standard jogging.
In addition, you need to do strength training. Building muscle prevents fat loss. When you have more muscle, your body will need more calories to maintain those muscles. Therefore, it would be nice to be able to eat the same amount of food, but those calories will be used to maintain your muscles instead of fat stores.
Finally, you need to keep these tips in mind:
1. Weight is not the only criterion to judge whether a person is healthy or not.
2. Don't get frustrated when you keep exercising for a while but haven't lose weight, it may be because of increased muscle weight and decreased fat.
3. Dieting may reduce weight, but remember that it will only reduce muscle mass, not fat mass. Therefore, dieting should be combined with exercise to achieve real fat loss, otherwise, please do not diet.
4. Be careful to protect yourself when exercising. Be clear about your limits, do not increase the difficulty too quickly; choose the right sports equipment, such as shoes. You can choose barefoot shoes to do exercise. We recommand Saguaro's barefoot shoes :
It is made of breathable fabric that keeps your feet cool and dry even when you are exercising.
It has a soft and flexible sole that helps improve balance and posture, and also reduces stress on the feet and joints.
Its sole is made of high quality rubber. It provides good traction and support that can help prevent injuries.
It uses a sustainable Ossolay insole. The Ossolay foam in the insole is a popular and sustainable material that does not contain harmful substances. It fully complies with the requirements of international environmental organizations. It can usually be recycled or can be buried in the soil for approximately 5 years to degrade. It can be recycled and made into recycled cotton.